Gear Services (Letchworth) Ltd. takes your privacy seriously. Please read the following to find out more about our policy towards this issue.
- Personal Information - This is information that personally indentifies you. (i.e. Name, address, Telephone number and payment details etc.)
- GSL - Gear Services (Letchworth) Ltd.
- Indivdual or Business - Person or persons placing an order for products or services with GSL.
What this privacy statement covers
- This privacy statement covers the treatment of personal information that is supplied via this web site.
- This also includes information that may be requested for any downloads from this web site.
- This privacy statement does not cover any companies that we may have to supply information to while processing an order for products or services that you have requested.
The collection and use of information
- GSL collects personal information whenever an order is placed by an individual or business.
- Or when downloading some items from our web site.
- This information is used in the processing of any orders for products or services the individual or business has placed us.
- By placing an order for a product or service the Indivdual or Business is giving GSL permission to retain any personal data supplied when an order is placed for the purpose of processing and/or suppling that product or service .
- Should you at any time after placing an order for any products and/or services, wish to have your personal information removed then please contact us. This can be done either by email or phone. Details can be found on the Contact Us page of this web site. However, please note that removing any personal information could stop us from processing any order for products and/or services to which the personal information relates.
- Once an order is complete, all details of that order including any person information associated with it will automatically be deleted from the web site and tracking system, 28 days after the order has been marked as 'Posted'.
- Should an order be cancelled at anytime the order details and associated personal information will be deleted from the web site and tracking system.
- Any personal information you supply will only be used in relation to any order placed for products or services supplied by GSL.
- No personal information will be given or divulged to any other person or third party outside GSL, unless it is required to provide a product or service requested by you;
- Or if ordered to do so by court order or legal process.
- Where appropriate personal information and any other such like data will be transmitted via industry standard SSL encryption.
- If at any time you believe that your personal information has been gained by another person via GSL then please contact us immediately, we will do our best to determine and correct the problem promptly.
- Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. The cookies used by the this website are used in order to make the website work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to GSL about the use of this website.
- Cookies may also be placed on your computer by third parties such as Sage Pay when you place an order with us. Only follow these type of links if you agree to their cookie policies.
- Most, if not all, web browsers allow some degree of control over cookies placed on your computer via the browser settings. To find out more on how to manage cookies within the browser you use, please visit www.aboutcookies.org.
- It should be noted that if you stop cookies from this website, or from third parties that we use to supply services for this website, from being placed on your computer the website may fail to operate correctly, in part or in the whole.
Cookies used by this Website
any order placed
by a customer
Questions or Comments
- If you have any questions or comments with regard to our security policy or wish to contact us about how personal data is handled, please email us at email@example.com
Form No.: PSI010517